Thursday 26 July 2012

Catching Up!

Well, hi there! I haven't been writing much while I recover from surgery so I have a few things to catch up on.
Well, the big news is that Penny went to her new home Yay Penny! When you first come to Victoria Adoptables you have to have a "Glam Squad Makeover" This is where a group of people all team up to get us ready for our new homes.  Each person has a specific job to do, specific to their area of expertise. This usually includes a foster home, a groomer, and a vet's office (at least twice).  Once we are finished, Momma Carol tells the internet that we are ready for a family. People send in an application and they are visited in their homes. They are interviewed and every detail is confirmed so we get only the best homes and so that the match is a good one for everybody. Then the people visit us, play with us, walk us and make sure we all get along. We get to meet their other pets too. Then, if everyone gets along we go to our new homes. Here is a picture of Penny with her new Momma on moving day.



I think they look perfect for each other.

Other than that, I just been hanging out, recovering from getting spayed. I'm sure glad that's done.  I have been filled with energy too. Every morning when we wake up we all go for a walk in the forest that is in our yard.


Here Cracker found something sniff worthy and I came in to see if I wanted to sniff too.




He is always sniffing at something, maybe he thinks he's a bloodhound?



I mostly like to look at stuff.



I like big mutts and I don't know why.




Then we run back to the house cause it's time for breakfast.



2 comments:

  1. Dear Muppet,

    Penny and her new person look wonderful together! I hope you don't feel sad that she went to a new home. You're lucky to have your own amazing home!

    I hope you are feeling better after your visit to Vet.

    Licks,
    Cobi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cobi...Nope, I don't feel sad at all. Penny is a very nice girl and we weren't the family she was supposed to be with. I'm very happy for Penny.
      I'm feeling ok after my surgery, but a little bit of a Bossy Britches. Momma is very patient with me as I adjust.

      Delete