Thursday 16 August 2012

Happy, Happy, Happy!

That pretty much describes my mood today. I had my surgery yesterday & I feel great! I was a little sleepy when I came home, but once the drugs wore off I was back to my normal self. I was even chasing deer & rabbits last night. That Dr. Joe is one skilled surgeon I tell ya.
So, I also have a Facebook Page. Sometimes I don't update this blog with the same stuff that is on my FB page. The reason I am telling you this is, for example, did you know I am a backhoe operator?


Yup, that's right! I can do many things...I am a model too. I had a real photographer take my picture. It's now the picture on my header. I'm going to go back for a shoot with the Big White Giant too. The guy is from ZuluDog K9 Services. Here is a copy of the picture...in case you didn't get a good look the first time. Momma loves it :)


Well, that's about all the big news here. I'm going to have a nap now. Have a wonderful day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment