Monday 20 August 2012

Wowsers!

Wow! I have so much to tell you...my weekend was great! First, I went to Pets West on Saturday. They asked us if we could bring some adoptable dogs down to meet people. We went down there with Java, Monty & Summer. Summer got adopted! How cool is that? But then we brought Barney home. Barney is new to Victoria Adoptables, he is a very nice boy. He knows all kinds of stuff, like come, sit, lay down etc & he can even roll over & sit pretty. Momma says he probably won't be around for very long, cause who doesn't want a pre-trained dog? Right? Here is a picture of Barney. Momma woke him up ti get his picture taken, so he's a little squinty lol.



Oh, and some really exciting news! Our home town hockey team is the Victoria Grizzlies. They have their exhibition opener on Friday Aug 24 & the entrance is by donation. Well, all the money donated will be given to Victoria Adoptables! I will be there with a few of my VA friends that are looking for homes. I hope to see you there.
Momma took me to meet the coach and some of the players on Sunday. Here I am with Zach Urban, Stefan Gonzales, and Brett Hartskamp. Go Grizzlies!



And lastly, I'm going to school! Momma entered a picture of me in contest & I won! It was a summer fun contest and this is the picture Momma used.



So, I'm going to be going to Smart Dog Training. Can't wait! Momma says I will make new friends there & I will learn stuff too! How cool is that? I love learning new things & I love making new friends. Sounds like a win/win for me doesn't it?
Well, you're all caught up on my news. Have a wonderful day everyone & I hope to see you all on Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment